Highgradecoins is committed to respecting your privacy and we recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of the contact information you share with us. We will not sell user information, and SSL certificates protect users’ transportation data and payment data.
Information you provide to us and how we use it
We collected the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address, and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Highgradecoins to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services) when you provide your details when you visit a Highgradecoins or contact the Highgradecoins concierge by telephone. Please note that phone calls will, on occasion, be recorded for security, training, and development purposes;
- If you choose to interact with Highgradecoins via a social media platform or another third-party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform;
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, as described in the section headed “Location services” below.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfill purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your inquiries and requests;
- Send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud, and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure;
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services, and other offerings.
A Cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive with permission. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual by remembering information about your preferences, tracking the sites you visit, etc. By doing so, Cookies help sites customize your visit and tailor their operations to your needs, likes, dislikes, etc.
A Cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The default setting on most web browsers is to accept cookies automatically. However, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you wish (although this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website).
Other websites and links
This site contains links to other websites. Highgradecoins’s partners may also have links on this site. The privacy practices of those partners or websites linked to Highgradecoins are not covered by this privacy statement. Highgradecoins is not responsible for such websites’ privacy practices or content. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to the site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices, and Highgradecoins has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies posted on every site you visit.
We protect the information we collect from you and keep it secure by utilizing appropriate electronic and managerial procedures.
We use state-of-the-art encryption technology to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need your information to perform a specific job (billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Sharing of data
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties or use the same for marketing purposes outside of a Highgradecoins entity, or authorized representative of Highgradecoins, or are required by law, to do so.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation or as otherwise required to do by a duly issued subpoena by a court of competent jurisdiction. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; (3) investigating a fraud that has or may have already taken place.